the work of Louise Haye by on August 27, 2012
When you feel lonely and sad:1. I feel the love of those who are not physically around me.
2. I take pleasure in my own solitude.
3. I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity and sadness.
4. I love and approve of myself.
When you feel terrified (without your safety being in danger):5. I focus on breathing and grounding myself.
6. Following my intuition and my heart keeps me safe and sound.
7. I am making the right choices every time.
8. I am drawing from my inner strength and inner light.
9. I trust myself.
When you feel insignificant:10. I am a unique child of this world.
11. I have every bit as much brightness to offer the world as the next person.
12. I matter and what I have to offer this world also matters.
13. I may be one in 7 billion but I am also one in 7 billion!
When you are nervous:14. I trust my inner light and intuition to guide me.
15. Nervousness surrounding what I want to do is a good sign.
16. I know the situation will work out for my highest good.
17. Wonderful thing unfold before me.
When you are angry:18. The anger does not reflect who I am.
19. I let go of my anger so I can see clearly.
20. I accept responsibility if my anger has hurt anyone.
21. I replace my anger with understanding and compassion.
22. I offer a sincere apology to those affected by my anger.
When you feel hopeless and at the end of your rope:23. I may not understand the good in this situation yet but it is there.
24. I can muster up a little more hope and courage from deep inside me.
25. I choose to find hopeful and optimistic ways to look at this.
26. I kindly ask for help and guidance if I cannot see a better way.
27. I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
When you feel conflicted about a decision:28. I know my inner self will guide me to the right decision.
29. I trust myself to make the best and smartest decision for me.
30. I receive all feedback about a decision with love but make the final call myself.
31. I listen with love to this inner conflict and reflect on it until I get to peace around it.
32. I love my family even if they do not understand me completely.
33. I show my family how much I love them in all the verbal and non-verbal ways I can.
34. There is a good reason I was paired with this perfect family.
35. I choose to see my family as a gift.
36. I grow into a better person from the hardship that I feel with my family.
When you are among friends:37. I choose friends who approve of me and love me.
38. I surround myself with friends who treat me well.
39. I take the time to show my friends that I care about them.
40. My friends do not judge me, nor do they influence what I do with my life.
41. I take great pleasure in my friends, even if we disagree or live different lives.
When you are around strangers:42. I am beautiful and smart and that’s how everyone sees me.
43. I take comfort in the fact that I can always leave this situation.
44. I never know what amazing incredible person I will meet next.
45. The company of strangers teaches me more about what I like and what I don’t like.
When you are at work:46. I am doing work that I enjoy and find fulfilling.
47. I know that I have a choice in the work that I do in this world.
48. I do not settle for meaningless, boring, and frustrating work.
49. I engage in work that impacts this world in a positive way.
50. I believe in my ability to change the world on a small scale with the work that I do.
When you can’t sleep:51. I know that peaceful sleep awaits me in dreamland.
52. I let go of all the lies I tell myself.
53. I let go of my thoughts until the morning.
54. I embrace the peace and quiet of the night.
55. I sleep soundly and deeply and beautifully into this night.
When you don’t want to face the day:56. What if this day were to bring me a great joy?
57. I bet today will be a day to remember. Let us go and greet it.
58. My thoughts are my reality and I am thinking of a bright new day.
59. I fill this day with hope and face it with joy.
60. The day will come and go, whether I participate or not. Let us participate.
When you worry about your future:61. I let go of my fears, worries that drain my energy for no good return.
62. I make smart, calculated plans for my future.
63. I enlist the help of experts as needed in my financial planning.
64. I refuse to fall victim in a state of panic by preparing for my future.
65. I trust in my own ability to provide well for my own future.
When you can’t get your loved ones to support your dreams:66. I follow my dreams no matter what.
67. I show compassion in helping my loved ones understand my dreams.
68. I ask my loved ones to support my dreams.
69. I answer questions about my dreams without getting defensive.
70. I know that my loved ones love me without fully grappling with my dreams.
71. I accept them as they are and continue on with pursuing my dream.
When you come face to face with a problem:72. I am safe and sound.
73. Everything is going to work out for my highest good.
74. There is a great reason that this is unfolding before me now.
75. I have the smarts and the ability to get through this.
76. Every problem has a solution, and I seek my solution with resolve.
When you want to do more with your life but feel stuck:77. I attempt all – not some – possible ways to get unstuck.
78. I seek a new way of thinking about this situation.
79. I know the answer is right before me, even if I am not seeing it.
80. I believe in my ability to unlock the way and set myself free.
When you can’t stop comparing yourself to others:81. I have no right to compare myself to anyone for I do not know their whole story.
82. I compare myself only to my highest self.
83. I choose to see the light that I am to this world.
84. I am happy in my own skin and in my own circumstances.
85. I see myself as the gift I am to my people and community and nation.
When you feel you are not good enough no matter how hard you try:86. I am more than good enough and I get better every day.
87. I give up the right to criticize myself.
88. I adopt the mindset to praise myself.
89. I see the perfection in all my flaws and all my genius.
90. I fully approve of who I am, even as I get better.
91. I judge myself to be both good and great at all times of day and night.
When you want to give up:92. I cannot give up until I have tried every conceivable way.
93. Giving up is easy and always an option so let us delay it for another day.
94. I give up the permission to give up for good.
95. It is always too early to give up, so let me give it some more.
96. I must know what awaits me at the end of this rope so I do not give up.
When you recognize how powerful, gifted, talented and brilliant you really are:97. The past has no power and no hold over me anymore
98. I embrace the rhythm and the flowing of my own heart.
99. All that I need will come to me at the right time and place in this life.
100. I am deeply fulfilled with who I am.