Positive Affirmations

  The Work of Shana Eloy Merceron 

By @WellnessBalanced 









Positive Affirmations By, Shana Eloy 

When you feel unworthy:

  1. I am surrounded by abundance and abundance flows to me easily.
  2. I have the power to create the life I desire.
  3. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.
  4. I am worthy of love and happiness.
  5. I am confident in my abilities and capable of achieving my goals.
  6. I am strong and capable of handling any challenges that come my way.

When you feel sad:

  1. I am surrounded by love and positivity.
  2. I am capable of handling any situation that comes my way.
  3. I am strong and confident in myself.
  4. I am worthy of love and respect.
  5. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.
  6. I am at peace with myself and the world around me.

When you feel unworthy:

  1. I am capable of achieving my dreams and goals.
  2. I have the power to create a positive impact on those around me.
  3. I am worthy of love, respect, and happiness.
  4. I deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  5. I have the strength and resilience to overcome challenges and setbacks.
  6. I am constantly growing and evolving, and have the potential to become the best version of myself.
  7. I have the power to create my own reality and shape my own future.

When you are doubtful:

  1. I am confident and capable of achieving my goals.
  2. I am open to new opportunities and experiences.
  3. I let go of any fears or doubts that hold me back.
  4. I have the power to create the life I desire.
  5. I am grateful for all that I have and all that is yet to come.

When you are angry:

  1. I choose to respond to situations with calmness and kindness.
  2. I take time to practice self-care and manage my emotions in a healthy way.
  3. I forgive myself for any harm caused by my anger.
  4. I learn from my mistakes and strive to improve my emotional intelligence.
  5. I create healthy boundaries to protect myself and others from my anger.
  6. I seek support and guidance from trusted friends, family, or professionals to better manage my anger.

When you feel hopeless:

  1. I believe that there is a solution to every problem and it's just a matter of time before I find it.
  2. I will not let this situation define me or my future.
  3. I am strong and capable of overcoming any obstacle that comes my way.
  4. I will focus on the positive aspects of this situation and use them as motivation to move forward.
  5. I have the power to create a positive outcome for myself.

When you feel conflict:

  1. I respect and honor the unique dynamic of my family.
  2. I am grateful for the love and support my family provides me.
  3. I am proud to be a part of this family.
  4. I am confident in my ability to create a healthy and positive relationship with my family.
  5. I choose to let go of any negative thoughts or feelings towards my family and focus on the love and bond we share.
  6. My family is a source of strength and support for me.
  7. I am blessed to have such a loving and supportive family.
  8. I am grateful for the memories and experiences I have shared with my family.
  9. My family is a precious treasure in my life.

When you are in need of support:

  1. I am grateful for the supportive and loving friendships in my life.
  2. I prioritize my friendships and make sure to regularly communicate and spend time with my friends.
  3. I am honest and open with my friends, and I trust them to be the same with me.
  4. I am confident in my friendships and know that my friends are there for me through thick and thin.
.

When you meet new people:

  1. I am confident and capable of handling any situation that comes my way.
  2. I am constantly learning and growing as a person.
  3. I am worthy of love and respect from others.
  4. I have the power to create my own happiness and fulfillment.
  5. My future is bright and full of endless possibilities.

When you are walking in your purpose:

  1. I am confident and competent in my work, and I constantly strive to improve and grow.
  2. I have a strong sense of purpose and meaning in my work.
  3. I am able to use my strengths and skills to excel in my work.
  4. I am grateful for the opportunity to do meaningful and fulfilling work.
  5. I believe that my work has the power to make a positive difference in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 Tools Emotionally Intelligent People Use To Combat Gaslighting 🌳🔥

Cracking the Code to Success: Diet, Rest, and Distress Tolerance