Thursday, October 10, 2013

Candida and Endometriosis

Hello loves I came across this wonderful website and I wanted to share the information I have found. In my earlier blogs I discus how closely related the symptoms of endometriosis and Candida overgrowth are and I truly believe that once I got the candida overgrowth under control I began to feel a complete transformation in my body. Below I have listed some of  the simulates found on the site as well as a link for the entire article.

Symptoms Caused by Candida Overgrowth

"Female health problems - infertility, vaginitis, unusual odors, endometriosis (irregular or painful menstruation), cramps, menstrual irregularities, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), discharge, painful intercourse, loss of sexual drive, redness or swelling of the vulva and surrounding area, vaginal itching or thrush, burning or redness, or persistent infections."

pretty compelling stuff! check out the link below they have really done a wonderful job explaining how candida overgrowth can cripple your body. It worked for me! 


http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/how-to-overcome-candida-naturally

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this information! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tonya I hope all is well with you and the Endo battle. Here is another product that I have been introduced to. I am going to start taking it soon. I will post the results....here is the link http://www.chi-health.co.uk/c_e_Endometriosis.htm. The product is called Myomin! Good luck and have a blessed holiday.

    ReplyDelete